Ultimate LRS updater is the PC software that allows to select and program the firmware on the devices.
- Download the software and unzip it in any folder
- Run ULRS_config.exe
- Select the board type, RX or TX, and Version
- If an internet connection is available, and all parameters are selected, the button will no longer be grayed
- Click on “Upgrade firmware”
- Remark : the firmware is released under GPL, source code is available here.
- Mac users : you can run this software with ‘Parallels’
- Windows 8 users : you may be blocked by SmartScreen, which will prevent execution of this software. This is a new feature in Windows 8 and I’ll check how to avoid it in the future (maybe by distributing the software via Windows store). In the meanwhile you can disable SmartScreen.
- For now, all versions can be flashed on a 1W TC, but only the 1.04 RX beta will work with a 100mW RX. I’ll update the application to only show the working options.
Report a bug or request a feature
If you encounter any issue or would like to suggest a new feature, feel free to contact me.