This page is about the current stable version of the project (1.06). For more advanced features please check the beta version.
Ultimate LRS updater is the PC software that allows to select and program the firmware on the devices.
- Download the software and unzip it in any folder
- Run ULRS_config.exe
- Select the board type, RX or TX, and Version
- If an internet connection is available, and all parameters are selected, the button will no longer be grayed
- Click on “Upgrade firmware”
- Remark : the firmware is released under GPL, source code is available here.
- Mac users : you can run this software with ‘Parallels’
- Windows 8 users : you may be blocked by SmartScreen, which will prevent execution of this software. This is a new feature in Windows 8 and I’ll check how to avoid it in the future (maybe by distributing the software via Windows store). In the meanwhile you can disable SmartScreen.
- For now, all versions can be flashed on a 1W TC, but only the 1.04 RX beta will work with a 100mW RX. I’ll update the application to only show the working options.
Report a bug or request a feature
If you encounter any issue or would like to suggest a new feature, feel free to contact me.